Search the posts from here:

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sorry to Announce

...that I haven't received any new files lately for me to post. So if no one sends me anything for a while then there won't be anything new. If you have something that you would like to share please do send it my way. If you want to post it on your blog, then you can always send me a link to your blog and I will post a link of your blog for people to get the file from there. For all of those that have sent files, thanks so much for sharing! Hope you all enjoy the other great files that are still available.

Caro :o)

1 comment:

MaryNSC said...

I Love all the work U do U is the greatest..I have not been making many myself.. But here is my Blog if I get do nay more I will send to u too..Hugs Mary
http://cricutcrazy.blogspot.com/

What would you like .cut files of?