Search the posts from here:

Friday, December 14, 2007

Send your stuff!

New guidelines!
Remember:

If you have projects you would like to share then email me at scraps3600@gmail.com and you MUST add the name of your file as the subject of the email, otherwise I won't accept your file. Also, you have to send me a picture, if you haven't cut it out at least send me a screenshot and please tell me the cartridges you used. I have a couple of requirements for the kind of file you send. 1. When it comes to words it has to be something everyone can use (not like a name). 2. For the most part things that take a long time and skill will be posted, if you can do something in like 3 welds, then what is the point of sharing. 3. If it is something new that no one has thought of, for sure I will post.

I am sorry for all the rules, but I have gotten ALOT, ALOT, ALOT of emails lately and I need a way to organize myself so that I can put post more files faster for all of you!

Thanks for bearing with me.

Caro :o)

No comments:

What would you like .cut files of?