Created by: Beth
- The cross cutout (George cartridge) with the word "celebrate" from the Celebrations cartridge (see page labeled Cross Frame)
- For those of you that do not have the Celebrations cartridge see page labeled " Other Words to Replace Celebrate". The words (from George and Plantin Schoolbook) are designed to fit in place of the word celebrate. Just copy from this page over to the Cross Frame page
- The page labeled Base are for those who just want to make a base to place on a larger card
- The page labeled Top is the silhouette frame that goes on top of the Cross Frame cutout
- The page labeled Card Base is the base you want to use that actually cuts out the card.
- The page labeled Cross only is an extra cut that you could emboss with your cuttlebug and place on top of your finished craft.
- The page labeled Cross Only Smaller can be used for a more layered effect
Note: This board has no religious affiliations. We will post any file that meets the board requirements regardless of religious affiliation. All religious themes welcome.