Search the posts from here:

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

That mouse!


This is a file I made with inspiration and instructions from Camille that I got from the cricut message boards. The only main differences between mine and hers, is that mine only uses George and Mickey and Friends. I forgot to outline my white pages, but you can do that really easy, also I recommend that the pressure for the pen to be 1 instead of 2. Also, you can cut on chipboard just like Camille to make the book, I haven't done that because I just wanted to post this for all of you.

The link to her post is:http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=1311579
Download my version here: http://rapidshare.com/files/76207695/Thatmouse.cut.html
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Journey to China said...

I absolutely love this Mouse book, and I have tried to download the cut file, but I cannot figure out how to download it for the life of me. When I get to the RapidFire side, I don't find anything to click on. I would really love to have this file, can you help me?

What would you like .cut files of?