Search the posts from here:

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sweetborders



I really like this idea I came up with. First, you make a border than you can cut, and then you add detail with the markers. I really think it looks cute. The last picture is already cut, I just haven't taken it out of the paper because of the candle flames :o) I used Doodlecharms for both borders. When making your own, make sure than the only think you set to "cut" for the pens are the details tab I made. BTW, I made it so that you don't have to do both borders at the same time, you can do 1 or the other.

Download it here (new link): http://rapidshare.com/files/76448972/sweetborders.cut.html
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I love the work everyone has done. However, I can not get anything to download.......any secrets to getting this to work?
Can't wait to play. Will upload when I get to design something! thanks

What would you like .cut files of?