Search the posts from here:

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stars and scalloped square


I am certainly more proud of my starmesh more than anything. I think it came out great, and whatever mistakes you can see now I fixed before I uploaded the file. It took me forever to make! I made it with George.

The scalloped square is a good option if you don't have a scalloped square, but do have Christmas cheer.

The "rock star" embelli is not too easy to put back together, but it still looks great, specially if you add a shadow with pattern paper or something. I used george and stamped. If you ever use my creations, it would be great to see a picture of what you did. I would really appreaciate it.

Download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/76112376/stars.cut.html
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

What would you like .cut files of?