Search the posts from here:

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Heartmesh


Again another mesh, I just can't get enough of these. This one is made from George. Look how cute it cuts out, and I can just see it on top of pattern paper decorating a layout. The second page on the file is of some of the solid hearts that you can maybe cut out in another color and then add them to the original. Again please send me pictures of the projects you use this in. I would love to have examples.

Download it here (new link): http://www.mediafire.com/?2fgmgyiw6ov
http://rapidshare.com/files/76219648/heartmesh.cut.html
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

thanks so much for sharing all these! I can't wait to get the full version so I can actually cut them - I LOVE THE MESHES!!! thanks again, and hopefully I can get busy and have something worthy of sharing....

Jodi said...

I have the bigE, so even though I do have a George cart, my understanding is that I can't cut with it until the full version...I'm hoping that it's in my stocking! :) We'll see...I have been busy downloading and saving, and hopefully I can start cutting them soon!

What would you like .cut files of?